Friday, December 8, 2017

Customer Challenge all month with Gecko Galz


 
Hello, and welcome to my studio!

I am having so much fun with Gecko Galz!


My tag begins with a background that I digitally put together using Grandmother's House Paper Pack. 

I added "Merry Christmas" and some digital sponging.
*Of course, this could be done by hand as well. Just print off the paper and add your own touches.

I layered the background on a piece of CTMH cardstock that I have had for AGES. First I embossed it, and sanded off a bit of the color. 

The sweet little girl is from the All the Trimmings Digital Collage Set.

This set is two sheets of the absolute cutest little munchkins ever. Many in the set are perfect for fussy cutting. I love to cut. It's like therapy for me.

I made the flower from petals I had in my stash. They are made from drink cans and cereal boxes. The musical notes are old music sheets. the beads are from an old necklace I got at a yard sale, and the wire was snatched from my husband's man cave. 

The redness of the flower is alcohol ink.

Two final touched...lace and ribbon from my stash. I keep the ribbon in place with Glue Dots.

Oh! And the reason it's shiny? Shimmer Spritz by Imagine Crafts.

Come back tomorrow, when I will explain how I made these:



Be sure to visit Gecko Galz Blog and check out all the posts for this Dashing Through the Snow Customer Challenge. There is always a free digital stamp to use...most every post has one.

Stay Creative,



2 comments: