Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Flourishes November Release Day 3

Hello, and welcome to my studio...

Today I had fun using a stamp set I illustrated for Flourishes this month.

It's the third day of the Flourishes' November Release.

We are featuring,

Camellia Love


Using dies from the Flourishes store, papers from my stash, and alcohol markers,

I only fussy cut part of the image, using a square around it, using my paper trimmer.

It's difficult to see here, but I sprayed it with Shimmer Spritz in "Sparkle"
by Imagine Crafts to dress it up.

This card was created for my friends who got married on Saturday evening.
It's so wonderful to be able to create one-of-a-kind cards for the special people in your life.

Be sure to stop at all the Designers' blogs and the Flourishes store.

Beverly Cole (me)

Enjoy the Journey,

1 comment:

  1. Bet this is so pretty with the stripe BG and the pearls! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete